All students must wear plain black leather footwear. Non-leather trainers or non-leather trainer type shoes are not allowed. Footwear must be plain black and made from leather. If you are unsure about the type of shoes allowed, please ring the school for advice. Please label all equipment and uniform with your child’s name so that it can be returned if lost.
- Make up, nail polish and acrylic/gel nails should not be worn to school and students will be asked to remove them.
- Nose/tongue studs and other piercings are not allowed.
- Plain black hair bands are allowed.
- Jewellery is limited to one pair of small stud earrings and a watch.
Other uniform consists of:
- White shirt
- Black trouser (no skinny-fit or denim)
- Black knee-length skirt
- Black or white socks or tights
- Grey blazer with school badge
- Purple school tie
- Optional black V-neck jumper with school logo
- Plain black leather footwear
- A sensible outside coat (a hoodie is not acceptable)
The school PE kit consists of a black polo shirt with house colour and school logo, black shorts and black socks . This can also be purchased from the school uniform shop. All uniform can be purchased online from
www.roughcutcasuals.co.uk or from the shop: Rough Cut Casuals 16 Chapel Market London N1 9EZ 020 7837 7924
Items of clothing that do not require the school logo can be purchased in supermarkets and other stores. Ties and badges can be bought from the school office.
It is advisable to buy your child a sensible outdoor coat with a hood. Outdoor coats are not to be worn inside the classroom. Hats, caps, sweatshirts, hoodies and tracksuit tops are not allowed.
Valuable items brought into the school remain the responsibility of the student.
- All students need a sensible bag big enough to hold an A4 folder. They may need to carry another bag on PE days. They also need a pencil case with a range of equipment including pens, pencil, rubber, sharpener. These items can be purchased at pound shops or local supermarkets.
- Students must not use mobile phones in school. They should be turned off and kept in their bag. Students should see their Head of House, Assistant Head of House or the school office if they need to make an urgent call.
- Phones will be confiscated if found in use and returned to a parent; students will also receive a school detention for this infringement.
- Expensive and valuable items should be left at home. Electrical equipment should not be brought into school. The school does not accept responsibility for personal items such as cash or mobile phones etc.